Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 2

New Zealand by Land and Sea

My favourite place to visit was Karekare beach.

Diary/Blog

I went for a walk on the BLACK sand at Karekare. The beach went on and on for miles and miles. I took off my shoes and went paddling in the water. The sea was a bit cold. I did not go swimming because there were big waves and no life guards on duty. The waves were rolling into me, carrying tiny white spiral shells. The sky was blue with absolutely no clouds. Seagulls were flying high in the sky. I had a picnic lunch on the beach. Afterwards I made a dam with driftwood. It was a brilliant day out.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Toby!

This is such creative writing! I like that you told us more about your experience at Karekare beach, rather than just ling us it's your favourite. It sounds like a wonderful day at the beach!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.