Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

For the Great Taupo Cycle challenge: I would take my dad, Nick because he is good at cooking, so  I can have yummy snacks as I ride. Dad is also good at fixing bikes so he'd be there to help if I popped a tyre or my chain came off. I would also take my cousins, Ben and Thomas from England, because Ben has been in triathlons. Ben might be able to share his experiences in racing and Thomas can come because he is funny and good company. I am not going to take my sister or my mum. I think they might embarrass me by cheering too loudly.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Great to see you blogging on the SLJ Toby. I think Dad would be a great choice for the Taupo cycle challenge for all of the reasons you've stated. What would Mum and Pip do instead? Keep up the great work...see how many more activities you can complete before the SLJ closes as school starts.

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Toby!
Lee here from the Summer Learning Journey team, great to look at your blog at last! I had to laugh at your comment about not taking your sister or Mum - it's actually exactly the same for me with my sister and Mum! The reasons for including your cousins and Dad are good too. Very well written post!

Do you have any interest in Triathlons yourself?

Take care Toby,

Lee

Unknown said...

Hi Toby, your team for the cycle challenge sounds amazing your dad was a good choice for the team, your cousins sounds very entertaining but I had to say your sister and your mum would be very sad not to come. In real life Triathlon would you actually participate?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.