Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Week 2 Day 1 Swimming with the fish


Activity 1
Fishy Fact 1:
The oldest known fish in the world
is a 65 year old Australian lungfish FALSE
Fishy Fact 2:
Sharks are the only fish with eyelids FALSE
Fishy Fact 3:
Starfish are a type of fish FALSE
Fishy Fact 4:
Fish communicate with each other by making low pitched sounds
like moans, hisses ect TRUE
Fishy Fact 5: Fish usually swim together in groups called classes FALSE

My mum read out the facts first, and Pippa (my sister)
and I got to choose True or false before we looked it up online.  
I think I got Fact 2 wrong.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Toby

My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well dome on completing this activity! The name 'Starfish' kind of tricks you doesn't it? Anyway, keep up the awesome work Toby - I hope to see more blog posts from you soon!

Daniel

Unknown said...

Hi Toby, well done making it in week 2, day 1 you have improved a lot while looking at your blog post, I have to say I think you got it all right, I hope to see more of your blog post. Have you enjoyed working on this activity?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.