Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

SLJ Week 3 Day 3 Activity 1

🌎           Toby's Summer Learning Journey    🌎


Activity 1 - Ready to Roll

I rated the videos 

3) Least favourite - Golden Harvest (I was not very keen on the sparkly pants and the super hero cape!)

2) Ray Columbus and the Invaders - This one was a bit more fun. Did you see you the man in the left top corner? He was swinging backwards and forwards while playing his guitar!

1) The best was New Zealand Underdogs - the first bit made me laugh because they pulled funny faces. They were singing about trees and their video was filmed in the trees!

1 comments:

Megan Lafferty said...

Hello again Toby,

Oh my gosh, that guitarist in Ray Columbus and the Invaders, was hilarious. He was the reason I like watching that song so much. You have rated the songs in a very logical way. Did you enjoy listening to all the trailers? I think I agree with you that the New Zealand Underdogs trailer was the best. They had a really upbeat tune and look like they have funny personalities. What do you think about the type of music the New Zealand Underdogs pay? Do you like it?

I hope you are having an awesome day,
Megan :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.